In the interest of health and safety the walk planned for Wed. 17th April is cancelled. The Met office has forecasted very strong winds in the area. The walk on Wed. 24th April will start in the same place (near Kiltealy) as was planned for the 17th.
Welcome to our Gallery and Walk Updates
If you have photos your would like to have included please send them by email to email@example.com